Born in San Antonio, Texas, Jeremy Parsons grew up immersed in the sounds of Texas music in the Lone Star State ballrooms. Jeremy has always been a music fan, but only in his senior year of high school did he discover his talent for it. Driven by his passion, he learned to play the guitar as an autodidact and began writing and performing music.
Over the past ten years, Jeremy has played throughout the U.S. and Europe, including numerous venues in Texas. Drawing inspiration from Texas artists, Jeremy loves to interact with his audience. Charm the crowd with his genuine personality, unique humor, and love for his job.
Jeremy draws from his personal experiences to create sharply perceptive and meaningful songs. The first single from his latest album, "Things I Need To Say," was the Top 40 Roots Music Report and IndieWorld Report track, "Burn This House Down." The song paints a poignant picture of heartbreak and acceptance that is still recognizable. It will stay with you long after your first listen. That single was followed up by the equally well-received "Why is the Bluebird Blue," also an American Top 40 Roots Report single. "Bluebird" also peaked at #2 on the pop charts with Hits You Love. Videos from both songs have been nominated and selected for numerous film festivals, including the Jersey Shore Film Festival, Indie's Best Films Festival, and the Monkey Bread Tree Film Festival, an IMDB-approved film festival.
After living in Nashville for several years, Jeremy returned to Texas, where he released his album, "Things To Come," on January 8th, 2021; it was added to a Spotify Editorial playlist, earning over 137,000 streams of the title track. The album's singles were also international hits on the iTunes charts. Now with three records under his belt, he's unleashed "Tickin'," the first of three singles from his forthcoming EP. Born out of a contemplative time during the pandemic, "Tickin'" is a modern production done in the spirit of Country legend Emmy Lou Harris' Deeper Well from the perspective of someone inspired by projects from Nine Inch Nails, Porcupine Tree, Puscifer, and modern pop productions. His single, "Humanity," was released on April 7th, 2023,with the next, "Life Worth Dyin' For," released on August 18th, 2023.
- Jeremy Parsons - Tickin' - Copyright - Featured Artist
- Keeana Kee Ft' Dai Burger - NUMB - Copyright
- George Finazio – Teardrops – Copyright
- Ellinor Springstrike - Last - Copyright
- Zak Domogalla - Mrs Moon Eyes - Stephensindiepicks
- Robin and Billie - Where The Bluegrass Grows - Stephensindiepicks
- Athena - The Glory Of Freedom - Copyright
- Emerald Park - Night Away - Copyright
- Tyler Herwig - Ft' Mettsojii - Cut So Deep - Copyright
- Topper - Carry This Load - Stephensindiepicks
- Helaine Vis - No Sugar - Copyright
- Cabela and Schmitt - Wondering - Copyright
- Jeremy Parsons - Life Worth Dying For - Copyright - Featured Artist